If you haven’t already, first test the email to inbox workflow, simply forward a prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prescription should populate in the Toniq inbox within a minute or so.
There are several ways to start creating rules but the easiest is:
- Right click an email in your prescription email inbox > Rule > Create Rule…
- Click “New Rule”
- Start from a blank rule “Apply rule on messages I receive”
- Set your inclusion criteria here, remember to check “which has an attachment”. Note clicking the blue text will allow you to specify words to look for
- Click next to specify what you want to do with the message
- The main thing is to forward the email, but you can implement other workflow rules here such as moving to another folder if you like
- Finally, make sure you exclude any items from email@example.com
- Click next, name the rule what you want and finish. Do not run this rule on messages already in the inbox.
Its complicated! We are currently working on instructions for this, and is currently not supported, check back in a week, or send us an email.
If you have something else let us know what it is via email and we can see if we can help you.