Would your pharmacy prefer some (or all) packs to have medicine items ordered differently?
|Default order: Date/time added to pack||Order: Medicine name A-Z|
The sort order in packs can be set or changed using the sort option found on page 3 of dosepack type setup.
From the main menu:
- 5. Dosepacks/Charts
- 7. Administration
- 5. Edit dosepack types
- To change the sort order immediately on all packs based on the same dosepack type After setting the sort order, go to page 1 and press F9 Update Packs, select 6 Sort order and all packs will be sorted and saved
- If this is not done, the packs will change their sort order when they are next opened, printed or saved
- New items and New Rxs are still added into the pack at the bottom and are sorted into their ‘proper’ place when the pack is saved or printed
- F8 Repl(ace) Rxs does not trigger a sort
- To change the sort order on only one pack, F3 Add a new dosepack type then use F6 Copy from to make a copy of the dosepack type currently in use on the pack. Give it a suitable name, (e.g. Alpaca (med)?), set the sort order on p 3 of the new dosepack type and save. Then select the new dosepack type on the pack that is to be sorted