To Set “Send check digit” on the Honeywell device (EDA50/EDA51)
On the Honeywell device, go to settings, Scan Settings, Internal Scanner, Default Profile, Default page and select “Symbology Settings, Tick UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8 and EAN-13 and make sure "Send Check digit" is Ticked on each.
1) Go to Settings
2) Within ‘Honeywell Settings’ Press Scan Settings
3) Now tap on Internal Scanner
4) Tap on Default profile
5) Tap on Symbology Settings
6) Check if UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8 and EAN-13 are ticked
7) Go into UPC-A make sure it has the following ticked.
8) Go into UPC-E make sure it has the following ticked
9) EAN-8 and EAN-13 and make sure EAN-8/EAN-13 and "Send Check digit" is Ticked.
Setting up Carriage Return
To program a suffix on the Android device, follow the steps below
- Press 'Settings'
- Press 'Scan Settings'
- Press 'Internal Scanner'
- Press 'Default Profile'
- Press 'Data Processing Settings'
- Press 'Suffix Key'
- Enter one of the following options:
- Tap 'OK' to save the change.
- Reboot the device for the options to be installed.