If you are having issues processing transactions through Toniq, you first need to know how you connect to FRCS. Retail connects to FRCS either using SoftSDC or connects directly to the FRCS website.
Examples of error messages you may see :-
TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE CONNECTING DIRECTLY TO FRCS VMS PORTAL OR USING SOFT SDC
- From the main menu of Retail on the computer set up to do vms:
- 7 Administration, 1 Setup, 2 Workstation Configuration, 1 Device setup
- F11 Next Page Under VMS options look for Vms site
- If connecting direct to Fiji vms it will have https://vsdc.vms.frcs.org.fj/
- If using soft sdc it will have http://localhost:8180
USING WEBSITE TO CONNECT TO FRCS:
- Check if you have Internet.
- Try to browse directly to the VSDC url (https://vsdc.vms.frcs.org.fj/) to see if you can connect to the webpage. If yes, then try to complete the transaction once again.
If you cannot browse to the website, contact FRCS. (Contact Centre: 7am-6pm | Hotline 1326 or Emails: email@example.com)
Launch SoftSDC from the icon on the desktop or from the Start Menu. Check the icon in the System Tray and match the icon with the table below. Follow the solution in relation to the issue.
The icon appears in Windows System Tray near the Windows Date/Time.
|No card reader selected / detected|
|Card reader found, smartcard not present|
|Card reader & smart card present. PIN not entered|
|Pin accepted, Ready for operation|
|An error occurred - Action required|
Steps to Correct:
Re-plug USB Smartcard Reader
(try using USB 2.0 port)
Right click SoftSDC icon, Restart Service
Right click SoftSDC icon, Send PIN, Enter PIN, OK
Wait for SoftSDC icon to return to YELLOW
REPLACEMENT PC OR MOVING SOFTSDC LICENSE
It is NOT possible to move or remove a SoftSDC registered license from a workstation.
Once SoftSDC is installed AND Registered the Hardware signature is LOCKED to that license.
In order to reset the Hardware lock, the user will need to contact BOTH SoftSDC and the FRCS VMS team.
FRCS VMS team: Contact Centre: 7am-6pm | Hotline 1326 or Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: You can also refer to the frequently asked questions from the below link https://support.softsdc.com/kb/index.php