The List All Orders report gives a variety of selection and sort criteria with which to view your outstanding orders and their details.
From the Main Menu in Retail:
- 2 Stock Control, 1 Orders, 5 List all orders
- Pressing <spacebar> and Enter in any of the Stock Point, Supplier, Status or Product fields will allow you to choose from available lists to narrow down your order report. Leaving these fields blank will report on all outstanding orders.
- You also have the option to Sort your report by Date, Supplier or Status. Simply tick the box you require. This is set to Date by default.
- You can also choose to show all individual products (and Sort by product name) in each order and have each order displayed on a separate page, by ticking Items and then either/or Sort by product name / Separate pages
- Press F12 [Accept Details]
- Press F4 (PDF), F7 (File - text format), F9 (View Scrns) or F10 to view Pages. Alternatively, press F12 to print hard copies (ensure there is a printer listed in the Printer field first)