Are you looking for the answer to the following questions:
- How much did my specials promotion cost me?
- A supplier wants to know which, or how many of their products were sold over specific periods?
Then try the Promotions Analysis Report.
From the Main Menu:
- 6 Reports, 2 Sales reports, 3 Promotions Analysis
- Press <spacebar> to see a list of existing reports or F3 [Add] to create a new one
- Name: Give the report a name that is easily recalled e.g. “Revlon Specials Review”
- Choose the date ranges or use F8 to get Quick dates
- Under the List by heading select Seller
- Optional: Select the required Department or Group by pressing the spacebar and then select the appropriate choice
- F11 moves you onto the second page of Report Setup. Suggested selection:
A – Sell days
B – Number sold
C – Visits
D - Number sold/Visit
K – Average visit value (incl. GST)
R – Ave Sale GP
Z – Cost of promotion (incl. GST)
Y (option) – Sales at current sell price (incl. GST)
- F12 [Accept Details]
- F9 [View Scrns] or F10 [View Pages] or F12 [Print]