Have you checked your 'Manually Priced' items recently?
Products that are set with a Reprice Method of MANUAL will NEVER change price UNLESS YOU CHANGE THEM regardless of cost, Std pricelist, wholesaler changes and etc. It is good practice to check these items on a regular basis.
How do I find/check 'Manually Priced' items?
From the Main Menu:
- 2 Stock Control, 3 Stock Maintenance, 1 Maintain Products in Bulk
- Press Enter to see a list of pre-created reports. If not already available and you want to save this selection for future use (to avoid configuring each time) F3 [Add] then type a recognisable name into the ‘Criteria name’ field
- In the ‘Reprice method’ field, press spacebar and select '5 Manual'
Tick In Stock (to target current items initially) and Incl. Hidden
- F12 [Accept Details] to generate the list
How do I resolve 'Manually Priced' items?
- F2 [Edit list], E [Edit list Item by item]
- Move down the list to any items that should NOT be set to Manual
- F2 [Edit Product] and look at the Sell Price, Last Cost, True Mark-ups and Prev Price information
- Make the changes you require
- Reprice as required and print labels if required.
- F12 [Accept Details]
- Once the list is complete F12 [Accept details] twice and Y [Yes] to save the changes