You can use the “New product default” section of the Maintain Pricelists screen to ‘organise’ new products automatically as you update a pricelist.
This includes applying the appropriate reprice method, markups and placing them into the suitable collection types.
- Go into the Pricelist settings screen (from Maintain Pricelists or Check/ Download - part of your normal pricelist update process)
- Place details into the fields you want autopopulated for new products
- Spacebar and Enter in Collection type fields
- Spacebar in the Price, Shelf and Reprice method fields
- Type details into the Manufacturer, Markup % and RRP adjustment fields
NB: You do not have to put information in any or all of these fields
- F12 Accept Details to save settings
NB: If you do not select a Reprice Method, Reprice markup %, Price and/or Shelf label type products will inherit the system database default*
NB: These ‘New product defaults’ do not change existing products in your database.
* To check your Retail program database defaults, go to 7 [Administration], 1 [Setup], 8 [General Options], F11 [Next page] for default pricing method and label options; and 7 [Administration], 1 [Setup], 4 [Price Parameters] for default markup %