Firstly, you may want to review what POS notes you currently have on products.
- Do you have old POS notes you need to review? (Please review this article on how to do this).
Knowing the exact POS note you want to remove/clear….
From the main menu:
- 2 Stock control, 3 Stock maintenance, 1 Maintain products in bulk
- F3 Add New
- F11 twice
- In the POS note field type in the POS note you want to remove (so only those items will be listed)
- F11 and tick Incl. hidden (just in case)
- F12 Accept
Now you have your list of products with that POS note.
- Select Set Other F4 and 2 POS note
- Leave the Set POS note box blank and press F12 Accept.
- Select Set Other F4 and 3 Prompt POS note
- The default is for unset (leave this as is) and F12 Accept Details
- Then F12 and Yes.
This has now cleared the POS note and Prompt POS note from those products.
Follow the same process to remove each obsolete POS note from products.