When your Back Order items arrive you will need to recall the order and receive in accordingly.
From the main menu:
- 2 Stock Control, 1 Orders, 2 Edit order
- Find the order and select from the list provided and display. Then :-
- F2 Edit Order
- Use the arrow keys to highlight on the back order item you want to receive in.
- F3 [Back Order]
- If you received the total quantity that was on back order then enter 0. (If you still have some on back order then enter the remaining still on back order)
- Amend the cost if needed
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each back order item you have received stock for.
- F12 [End Edit]
- F11 [Receive Order] as normal following prompts for repricing and labels as required
- R receive stock to Retail