Flu Vaccinations 2022
Modified on: Wed, 20 Apr, 2022 at 10:28 AM
Flu Vaccines Available in 2022
Afluria Quad (2022 formulation) - pharmacode: 2631970 - Subsidised
Fluad Quad (2022 formulation) - pharmacode 2631997
Please refer to the Pharmaceutical Schedule for eligibility criteria: click here.
1. Prescriber as Pharmacist Vaccinator
The administrator (Prescriber) of the flu vaccination should be set up in Toniq as a Pharmacist Vaccinator:
Note: The Registration number for a Pharmacist Vaccinator does not have a prefix
This may mean that a pharmacist is listed as a prescriber twice – once with their Professional group set to Pharmacist (and a hyphenated prefix on the Registration number) and the other set to Pharmacist Vaccinator.
2. Update the Service Pricing
From the main menu, go to:
- 7. Administration
- 1. Setup
- 4. Standard price parameters
- Press Check I/Net F4
- Select ICPSA Contract variation 3 (from Oct 2021)
- Accept prompt advising new pricing and press F12 to save
- Process the script as per normal, with the Prescriber set as the pharmacist vaccinator
- If the eligibility requirements are met, put the NSS Quantity as 0 (zero)
- If the script is subsidised, a pharmacy prescription copy will always print (but not if it is NSS)
- All Influenza vaccines should be loaded onto the CIR (or NIR)
The prescription details report can be used to find all patients who have had a flue vaccination. The report can be found in:
- 3. Reports > 2. Prescription reports > 2. Prescription details,
- Fill in the required Date Range (using F3 or entering the Start date and End date manually),
- Select the medicine (flu vaccination) that you want to report on
- Optional: tick Patient Name order, to format report as shown below
- Optional: tick Include Rx Notes/comment or Include Directions if batch, expiry, or location of administration was recorded in one of those fields and needs to be reported on.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.