The most important differences between the charts are:
For example (Einstein):
Medicine Chart (e.g. below)
- Created from an existing dosepack/s.
- Created from Medicine History i.e. no dosepack required.
- Medicines can be grouped into sections.
- No grouping of medicines possible.
- Once setup, easily maintained, due to dosage info stored on foil.
- Dosages must be mostly maintained manually.
- Designed to print to A4 Chart printer (portrait).
- Designed to print to A5 printer, A4 printer. Portrait or landscape.
- Dose times configured on dosepack
- Up to 6 dose times available.
BOTH charts show similar patient & medication detail, and dosage regime.
Charts are a chargeable option.
Registration is required before they can be used.