For suppliers like Revlon, they often let stores continue selling old stock or old lines of stock. But they give the store 50% rebate. For these special circumstances Credit orders need to be done as follows...
- Create new credit for the supplier concerned. Click here
- Add items to credit order
- Change qty to match what sales rep has advised for rebate
- change cost to 50% of last received cost
- F8 Reduce SOH?
(Once the credit order is filled out, the user should double check the Reduce SOH column to ensure all lines say "No Adj")
- Now complete the credit order, F11 Adjust SOH, Adjust stock and accept order.
- Print Report received order. (Qty received will have * for product that were set to ‘no adj stock’.
PS: They may also want to special the products to 50% off sales price.