Can I recreate (a large) Order Label Job that I accidentally deleted?
YES you can, but there are a few steps to do it.
Start by printing a copy of the order that you need labels for
From the Main Menu:
- 2 Stock Control, 1 Orders, 4 Report Orders Received
- (If you are not presented with the criteria screen, Press F3 [Add])
- Change the Start and End dates to cover the period within which the order was received. (Check your End TIME is set to 23:59)
- Press spacebar and Enter and select the appropriate Supplier
- Press spacebar and Enter and select the appropriate invoice number
- OR Press the spacebar and select the appropriate order number
- Press F12 [Accept Details], then F12 [Print]
Now, using the order as a check, create the new Label job
From the Main Menu:
- 2 Stock Control, 3 Stock Maintenance, 1 Maintain Products in Bulk
- F3 [Add]
- Type in the order received date (from the printout) in the ‘Received on’ field
- Try to limit the number of products further using other selection criteria, e.g. for an order initially created based On Pricelist – a good additional selection would be On Pricelist. If not perhaps Group
NB: If the criteria are accepted without further selections ALL products for the “Received on” date will come up, requiring more work zeroing the label quantity for items NOT part of this order )
- Press F12 [Accept Details] to generate your list
- Press F9 [Labels]
- Press 2 [Print labels for all items], then N [Now] to be taken into the label job screen
- The quantities listed default to the total SOH figure, so move down this list changing the quantities as required (zeroing those you don’t want)
- Press F11 Print Delete, leave the delete confirmation prompt on the screen until the labels have printed correctly, then press Y [to Delete].
- If the program also wants to print Shelf Labels either print or press Escape and say Y [to discard].
- Now Escape the product list and Y [to discard changes]