How to find products associated to the wrong Std Pricelist?
‘Std Pricelist’ on each product enables the Std Cost and RRP to be updated via that particular Toniq Pricelist.
If a product has a ‘Std Pricelist’ but it is for a pricelist from which the product is no longer available, costs cannot be updated and you should re-associate it with a current pricelist instead.
- Make sure all your current pricelists are up to date before completing this task.
Print a Pricelists report: 6 [Reports], 4 [Audit/Utility], 3 [General], 7 [Pricelists], 1 [Sort by Alpha], F12 [Print]
Find the products with an incorrect Std Pricelist and clear this field
2 Stock Control, 3 Stock Maintenance, 1 Maintain Products in bulk
- In the ‘Std Pricelist’ field select the first pricelist on your report
- Optional: Tick "Incl Hidden"
NB: This will generate a larger list so these ‘Include Hidden’ could be completed as a secondary task later if preferred
- Press F12 [Accept Details] to generate list
- Now press F2 [Edit List] then R [Remove Items in Bulk]
- In the ‘On Pricelist’ field select the SAME pricelist as above
- Optional: Tick "Incl. Hidden" if selected above
- Press F12 [Accept Details] to refresh the list
- Press F6 [Set Prices], 0 [Std Pricelist], leave the field blank, F12 [Accept Details] twice then Y to the Change Products prompt
- Complete this process for each of the pricelists on your list
- Re-associate products that could have a current Std Pricelist