Finding the products
From the Main Menu:
- 2 Stock Control, 3 Stock Maintenance, 1 Maintain Products in Bulk
- Press F3 [Add]
- In the ‘On price list’ field <spacebar> and <Enter> to find and select your wholesaler
- Tick the ‘None’ box to the right of ‘Std. price list’ and ‘Incl. hidden’
- Optional: Enter an appropriate number (eg 365) in the ‘Received within (days)’
- F12 [Accept Details]
You now have a list of all products that are NOT currently being updated by any price list but could be updated from your wholesaler’s price list.
NB: Select F10 [Other] and P [Print] if further investigation regarding correct pricing is required
Assigning Products to Valid Standard Pricelist
- F6 [Set Prices]
- 0 [Std. price list]
- Type the first letter of your wholesaler’s pricelist, <Enter> and then select their price list from the displayed options
- F12 [Accept Details] twice and Y [Yes] to the ‘Do you want these products to be changed’ prompt
The products previously listed will now be updated with current information when you next complete your normal ‘download and update’ process. Alternatively you may choose to re-update the pricelist now, in case new orders are received and require repricing before the next normal pricelist ‘download and update’ process is completed.