You must have a current digital signing certificate loaded in the pharmacy system to claim, look up Special Authorities and PSC numbers, and integrate with NZePS. If the certificate is loaded for claiming, (before the current certificate expires) it will also automatically update for NZePS and for SA and PSC lookups on ALL your computers.
The following highlighted information is taken directly from the MOH - Delegated Administration Tool page (https://10.247.213.22/da) :-
The Ministry of Health has commenced work to replace the Online Pharmacy Claiming (OPC) system.
Part of this work requires changes to way in which digital certificates are loaded into systems.
From January 11 2021, the loading of digital certificates will need to be actioned by the Ministry’s Contact Centre.
To avoid delays and any negative impacts to your business, we recommend you contact the Ministry prior to your existing certificate lapsing.
This will be a short-term process while work to replace all of the Online Pharmacy Claiming system takes place.
Contact Centre details - 0800 855 066 option 5 or email email@example.com.
The Ministry will keep you updated on the replacement work programme.
- NOTE: If your default browser is NOT Chrome or Edge you may need to follow extra steps (see MOH instructions)
HealthSecure CD (containing your digital certificate) and password (texted to you) – Call Healthlink 0800 288 887 if you require your password
In certain circumstances Healthlink MAY have to manually connect to your site and upload the Digital Certificate directly onto a computer (preferably your Toniq server PC). In this instance the file will be located on that computer in the folder "C:\Digital Cert".
From the main menu of Toniq Dispensary, go to
- 4. Electronic claiming
- 3. Claim options / Certificates
- then press <spacebar> and select the pharmacy contract
1) Load the digital certificate into Dispensary
- Insert the certificate CD in the CD drive, then press F8 Load Cert.
- If Healthlink manually uploaded your digital certificate just press F8 Load Cert.
- Select CD drive (or "C:\Digital Cert" If Healthlink manually uploaded your digital certificate) and press F12 Accept Details.
2) Call MOH to update cert at MOH end
Call the Dispensary team at Toniq if you have any queries or need help with loading your digital certificate in Toniq. If Healthlink manually uploaded your digital certificate please mention this to Toniq and be at the PC where Healthlink uploaded your digital certificate