This is something you can check on a monthly basis just to make sure your sellers are recording clients against Restricted Meds items when purchased. Hopefully, your Restricted Meds club is set up to have a POS prompt whenever a Restricted Med item is entered into POS selling.
1. Check your club is set to prompt the seller that they are selling a Restricted Med item.
- (From the main menu) 5. Clubs, 1. Maintain club
- Select your Restricted Meds club (whatever you have it named)
- Check that there is a tick in POS prompt.
2. Check your sellers are entering a client in transactions that include Restricted Med items
- (From the main menu) 6. Reports
- 4. Audit/Utility reports
- 8. Transaction Audit
- Add F3 (or select the criteria saved from a previous time)
- Give the criteria a name if you selected Add F3 (to use next time)
- Select the date range you want (e.g. last month)
- F9 Show Full
- F11 Next Page
- Make sure you have ‘Show client details’ ticked in the Show area
- Make sure you have ‘Eligible in club’ selected to your Restricted Meds Club
- F11 Next page
- F12 Accept
- F10 Print preview